Poverty is a big problem in
More ever, the following elements of such an approach play a decisive role in poverty alleviation:
- Income generation particularly through self-employment;
- Improvement in supply and distribution of food, drinking water and sanitation facilities,
- Improvement of access to basic education, skills and training
- Improvement in crisis-coping capacity and survival strategies through reduction in vulnerability and other socio-economic instability.
If poverty alleviation programme’s to support the government. So poverty alleviation can be made easy.
Like the government should be some stapes in poverty alleviation:
rural development Bangladesh
- Food for works programme’s
- Vulnerable groups development programme’s
- Police station resource development and employment project
- Creation of employment opportunities through infrastructure development
- Rural maintenance programme’s
- Social service for the poor
- Women’s department etc.